Customer Service Advisor
Veetec Motor Group are looking for talented Customer Service Agents, you will be the initial point of contact for our customers, we are looking for people who can support the team meet our objectives, we are looking for people with a friendly approach and who are able to work well under pressure.
To provide support to the General Manager of the site in key administration areas to deliver site targets and objectives.
To deliver an exceptional standard of Customer Service.
- Supporting the General Manager in all administrative duties
- Answering telephones and emails both internally & externally
- Complaints management
- Health & Safety Support
- Insurance Company Portals
- Administer cash, credit card payments and banking
- To arrange deliveries and collections of vehicle with the relevant paperwork in place
- Filing and cleansing of systems and data
- To perform other duties in support of other team members as required
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Prepare reports in accordance with agreed guidelines
- Carryout driving duties as directed by the General Manager, including delivery and collection of customer vehicles and courtesy cars
You must have experience working within a customer service environment, contact centre experience would be advantageous.