Customer Service Advisor
Veetec Motor Group are looking for people who love to give and receive excellent customer service, as part of the initial point of contact for our customers we are looking for people who can support the whole team to meet our objectives with a friendly approach and who are able to work under pressure.
To provide support to the General Manager of the site in key administration areas to deliver site targets and objectives.
To ensure the delivery of Service Level Agreements for our customer through co-ordinating the customer service activity in the site, including transport co-ordinator and customer service advisors.
To deliver an exceptional standard of Customer Service.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Supporting the General Manager in all administrative duties
- Answering telephones and emails both internally & externally
- Complaints management
- Invoicing – excess and retail job
- Petty Cash – as per site procedure
- Health & Safety Support
- Courtesy car administration
- Parking fine administration
- Insurance Company Portals
- Understanding how to handle all types of the Company claims processes and procedures – insurer/fleet/in-house/retail etc. as agreed within Insurer Service Level Agreements
- To administer cash, credit card payments and banking
- To arrange deliveries and collections of vehicle with the relevant paperwork in place
- Filing and cleansing of systems and data
- To ensure all the offices and customer facing areas are clean and tidy
- Knowledge of Vehicle Manufacture approvals
- To perform other duties in support of other team members as required
- To make sure Customer Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- To prepare reports in accordance with agreed guidelines
- To carryout driving duties as directed by the General Manager, including delivery and collection of customer vehicles and courtesy cars